Island Voice News
- Nigeria After the Election – What Lies Ahead?
- OCCUPY YOUR BLOCK – STATEN ISLAND
- New York African Film Festival 2015 – New Films and New Perspectives
- THE ARC OF RETURN: THE UN UNVEILS “THE PERMANENT MEMORIAL TO HONOUR THE VICTIMS OF SLAVERY AND THE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE”
- LIFE AFTER SHAOLIN – PUTTING PERSPECTIVE TO POSSIBLITIES
Mentor & Mentee Program
Matthew Evins ( Island Voice Inc. Outreach Coordinator), Mujahid Malik ( Island Voice Mentee) & Shereese Mullings ( Island Voice Assistant Executive Director)
Mentor & Mentee Program (MMP). The Mentor & Mentee Program was launched February 2014 at the 8th Annual Youth Empowerment Summit at Wagner College. MMP is designed to match teens and young adults with mentors that coaches each mentee’s personal ambitions, interests and goals. In addition to gaining a mentor, each mentee gets access to our internships, resources and opportunities.
For more information: Shereese@islandvoice.org
Mentor/Mentee Program Retreat: June 1, 2014
All Rights Reserved. Island Voice Inc. 2014